- Student Career Forums
- I-MIX Summer Program
- Next Generation Leaders
- Student Marketing Scholarships
- Collegiate ECHO
- Data Set Library
- Shankar-Spiegel Best Dissertation Proposal Award
- DMEF Marketing Research Summit
- Journal of Interactive Marketing
- Professors' Academy
- Professor's Institute
- Robert Kestnbaum Research Program
- About DMEF
Rising Stars Award Winners
Introduced in 2007, the DMEF's Rising Stars Awards pay tribute to the most talented professionals 40 years of age and under working in the field of direct/interactive marketing. Winning candidates will have demonstrated superior leadership abilities, including a strong track record of outstanding results and a stellar reputation for “giving back” through direct marketing education.
Following is a complete list of award winners to date and their corporate affiliation at the time of the award presentation. Feel free to read these Rising Stars' biographies.
- Scott Ellis, VP Client Solutions, Adworthy
- Linda Gharib, Senior Vice President, North American Consumer Marketing, Online Acquisitions, Citigroup (Citi)
- Robert Reynolds, Vice President, Marketing Planning and Analysis, Guthy-Renker
- David Rosenbluth, Vice President, Marketing, Gerber Life Insurance Company
- Jonathan Sander, Director, Planning and Social Media, Mason Zimbler, a Harte-Hanks company
- Shane Atchison, Founder & CEO, ZAAZ, a division of Wunderman
- Steve Froehlich, Vice President, Membership, ASPCA
- Avinash Kaushik, Co-Founder, Market Motive & Analytics Evangelist, Google
- Megan Pagliuca, Vice President of Display Media, Merkle
- Paull Young, Director of Digital, charity: water
- Sebastien Bilodeau, Synapse Group
- Bryan Eisenberg, Eisenberg & Associates
- Mitch Joel, Twist Image
- Alison Shaffer, Cisco WebEx
- Michael Becker, iLoop Mobile, Inc.
- Gretchen Littlefield, Triplex
- Chuck Sharp, iCrossing
- Dave Ventresca, Maghound Enterprises, Inc.
- Janet Barker-Evans, Draftfcb
- Todd Leiser, Rodale, Inc.
- Joseph Pak, Google
- Joe Pych, NextMark, Inc.
- Jeff Yowell, Datacore Marketing
- Austin Bliss, FreshAddress, Inc.
- Kimberly Miller, Time Consumer Marketing / Real Simple and InStyle
- William Misloski, Orbitz
- Daniel Parzych, Alliant Cooperative Data Solutions
The opening of nominations for the 2013 Rising Stars and Corporate Commitment Awards are to be announced. Learn more about the DMEF’s Awards Dinners, including attendance, sponsorship and award nominations by contacting Jeanne K. Murphy, Director of Development at 212.790.1481, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.