- Student Career Forums
- I-MIX Summer Program
- Next Generation Leaders
- Student Marketing Scholarships
- Collegiate ECHO
- Data Set Library
- Shankar-Spiegel Best Dissertation Proposal Award
- DMEF Marketing Research Summit
- Journal of Interactive Marketing
- Professors' Academy
- Professor's Institute
- Robert Kestnbaum Research Program
- About DMEF
Student Career Forums
DMEF Student Career Forums
Principal Sponsor: Lee Epstein Fund
Direct Marketing Educational Foundation
DMEF Student Career Forums provide students with an introduction to the world of digital/interactive marketing. The Forums feature marketing professionals who deliver up to date information on the latest trends in the industry, as well as career experts who provide students considering a career in marketing with the tools and insights needed to land internships and that first job out of school.
- Take the opportunity to network with experienced professionals.
- Gain useful career information.
- Get a jump start on your job search.
- Get tips on how to make yourself more marketable.
- Give your students a career edge by bringing them to a DMEF Student Career Forum.
- Acquire cutting-edge information for classroom use.
|During this special program tailored for college students and their faculty advisors, participants will participate in an interactive talk with direct / interactive marketing experts at various stages in their careers.|
|ABOVE: Student Career Forum attendees explore careers in digital/interactive marketing. Click this photo for past student photo gallery.|
Recent Career Forums:
Upcoming Career Forum:
DMA2013 Chicago, IL, Monday, October 15